It is a fact that staging a property can help influence your buyers. Traditionally, real estate staging is a long-drawn exercise involving rented furniture, interior decorators, and photographers. On the other hand, Virtual Staging for real estate is a path-breaking technology that provides all the same benefits at a fraction of the cost and effort. This may be why it has become immensely popular among real estate professionals in the past few years. As experts in this domain, Virtual Staging by Styldod is a sought after solution by real estate agents and sellers across the country.
What is Virtual Staging? And which type of Homes Most Need Virtual Staging?
Virtual Staging is the process of using pictures of a vacant house and digitally staging photos of the home and not the home itself. Designers integrate highly realistic furniture, décor, and accent pieces into an image of vacant or occupied interior using photo-editing software.
Not all properties are suited for Virtual Staging. Here are some examples of homes that can benefit from it –
- Homes that may have an outdated décor or clutter
- Completely vacant homes
- Homes with tenants, wherein the owner would not be able to stage the space physically.
Before- Virtual Staging
Virtual Staging vs. Traditional Staging
Traditional Staging and Virtual Staging differ in many ways. Here are some prominent points of variance between the two concepts –
- Cost –Traditional Staging costs hundreds of dollars, while Virtual Staging can be done for as low as $16.
- Furniture to be moved – Traditional stagers may ask you to move some or all of the furniture out of the rooms to be staged. You will not need to move any of your furniture or belongings for Virtual Staging.
- Customized Staging – Virtual Staging can be customized to suit the tastes of the buyer you are trying to appeal to. Traditional Staging does not offer such flexibility.
What Can Virtual Staging Do For You?
More and more real estate agents are choosing technology to expand their business in the real estate industry. Some benefits of Virtual Staging are –
- Virtual Staging for real estate is economical and convenient for sellers
- Virtual Staging can enhance the appeal of your online property listings
- You can choose the Virtual Staging décor based on your target market
- Virtual Staging is quick and requires minimum efforts on behalf of the seller.
After- Virtual Staging
Styldod offers hassle-free Virtual Staging and automated interior design solutions. Choose from a wide variety of design styles, and in just two days, the final staged images of your property are ready to go online!
At Styldod, our process of Virtual Staging is as easy as 1-2-3. Check it out –
- Step 1: Choose a theme or design from our Interior Design Style Guide
- Step 2: Upload pictures of your property (vacant or occupied)
- Step 3: Receive virtually staged pictures of your property!
Styldod focuses on photo-realistic Virtual Staging techniques that create interest among buyers. It helps real estate agents sell and rent properties faster. Not only that, it also offers 3D virtual property tours, 3D rendering services, and 2D-3D floor plan.
We’re also offering a 10% discount on our Virtual Staging services for a minimum order of $60. Visit our website and enter the code LOVE10 to receive 10% off of your order!
The Future of Virtual Staging
With the pandemic’s onset, more and more buyers are interested in 3D virtual tours of properties and viewing all property details online. Real estate agents respond to this by choosing Virtual Staging, 3D floor plans, and detailed online property listings. In the coming years, we expect the demand for Virtual Staging of properties to increase manifold across the country.
Rahul Agrawal is the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer at Styldod, where he has taught a computer to do interior design! Styldod provides the most hassle-free & inexpensive virtual staging solutions for real estate agents so they can sell their listings faster, and for higher prices. Rahul was also a co-founder of Mebelkar. He’s your everyday IIT Kanpur nerd who pushes the boundaries with his innovative entrepreneurial stints and is also a sound startup investor & advisor. Rahul attributes his success as a professional to the discipline he has learned from his district hockey days, being a swimmer and a gym enthusiast.