Want to be featured in our Agent Snapshot? Fill out your contact info, answer the questions, and we’ll contact you for a headshot. Agent Snapshots are published on our website and shared in our newsletter and social media feeds.
With the new year comes new changes in real estate regulations at a local, state and federal level. In Georgia, the changes are few in number and will mainly be focusing on the way appraisals are handled within the state.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- In 2018, home sales, housing construction and home prices are all likely to increase https://t.co/Bsabwtygab about 29 minutes ago from Hootsuite
- What advice does Margie Medlin from @REMAXPure have for new people to the industry? "Pick a great mentor with grea… https://t.co/HKg7koLSrj about 16 hours ago from Hootsuite
- December mortgage applications jump nearly 8 percent. https://t.co/rJ7ZZpK5KC about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite
- While home sales in the Atlanta area saw the standard seasonal slowdown, @remax of Georgia reports that one county… https://t.co/tXickaXC4W about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Assembling the best team requires a lot of planning and work. It’s not just about picking the best of the best, but… https://t.co/gkaU5JYWFI about 23 hours ago from Hootsuite