Being able to market new developments in a way that engages both customers and agents is crucial for developers to succeed. We talk with leaders in new construction about what it takes to reach both agents and buyers. What works? What doesn't? We find out.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- A survey from @Savills and @homeaway found that buyers are prioritizing the purchasing of second vacation homes f… https://t.co/r1kYj5InCn about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Housing starts grew in August by more than 9 percent, a significant change of pace after two months of declines https://t.co/mYyG3kSJmj about 10 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Confidence within the homebuilding industry remains generally high despite some persistent headwinds, according to… https://t.co/mQ01Xsv9k2 11:40:05 AM September 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Atlanta's median sales price continues to more than double the year-over-year growth of the national average, accor… https://t.co/7VUk2SvQSW 08:28:48 AM September 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- See what color @SherwinWilliams picked for their 2019 color of the year, @eXpRealty announces a new hire and more r… https://t.co/clWQpm3JdF 11:20:05 AM September 18, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.