Lisa Robinson, one of Atlanta’s most successful brokers and luxury real estate experts, and Millie Smith, one of the city’s most influential philanthropists, have partnered to exclusively represent a $6,950,000 grand private estate located on Riverview Road in Atlanta.
The elegant mansion is located in a quiet well-established community, inside the Perimeter and near Chattahoochee National Park. The property, located on a generous 6-acre wooded lot high above the city, features 7 bedrooms and 8 baths and combines classic lines with a contemporary flair.
“This home is breathtaking,” says Robinson. “Large architectural windows offer spectacular views of the grounds from every room. The beautifully-appointed, newly renovated kitchen offers every imaginable amenity and detail such as a Viking refrigerator, Aga Legacy Range, Induction cooktop, Pop-up mixer and built-in espresso maker for enjoying your morning coffee comfortably in the adjacent sun room.”
Other highlights include:
- Master on Main, with tranquil sitting area including fireplace and spa-like master bath
- Second floor: Four large en-suite bedrooms, a gathering area and an over-sized laundry room
- Terrace level (perfect for entertaining): two guest suites and a pool bath, an abundance of storage, full kitchen, gym, space for a wine cellar, and a laundry room with dog shower
- Gunite pool, hot tub, tennis court
- Beautiful natural setting on six acres: multiple loggias and creek.
Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading international luxury real estate brands and operates in more than 550 markets in 39 countries across six continents. Private Office is Engel & Völkers’ reserved brand of real estate service provided by an exclusive network of its top real estate advisors.