Traton Homes won two gold and four silver awards at the 35th Annual OBIE Awards on Nov. 7.
Hosted by the Sales and Marketing Council of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, Traton’s OBIE wins were:
- Gold OBIE for McClure Farms for the Preston Plan – Best Building Design Detached $500,000 to $599,999
- Gold OBIE for Lafayette Square for the Lafayette Plan – Best Building Design Attached $300,000 to $399,999
- Silver OBIE for Harrison Oaks for the Madison Plan – Best Building Design Detached $600,000 to $699,999
- Silver OBIE for Nellie Poston Custom Homes at Oglethorpe Estates – Best Building Design Detached $1 Million to $1.5 Million
- Silver OBIE for Hawthorne Gates – Best Interior Merchandising Attached Model Under $299,999
- Silver OBIE for Best Realtor Promotion – “What’s Brewing” Promotion
McClure Farms’ Preston home features a layout that maximizes space. Highlights include a kitchen with cabinetry, butler’s pantry and an owner’s suite with a sitting area and oversized closet.
The Lafayette townhome at Lafayette Square is an open design. The family room has a ledgerstone fireplace and bank of windows, and a large kitchen with shaker style white cabinets, white subway tile backsplash and quartz countertops. The owner’s suite features a white marble floor, thick Savoy marble countertops and espresso cabinets.
Harrison Oaks’ award-winning Madison home has a curved staircase, two-story foyer, and formal and casual dining areas. The owner’s suite has a separate sitting room and a bath with polished finishes.
Traton’s custom homebuilding company, Nellie Poston Custom Homes, was also a winner for Oglethorpe Estates. The award-winning Hawthorne Gate model home’s merchandising blends modern finishes with comfortable furnishings. Hawthorne Gate recently sold out.