- Icon Midtown Apartments. Located at Twenty Two 14th Street Northwest, Icon Midtown Apartments is embedded in the lively and cultured Midtown at the heart of Atlanta. Crafted by Florida-based developer Related Development, this building offers studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment options. Building amenities include fitness club with yoga studio and multipurpose exercise studio, an exquisite art collection featuring both local and international artists and a club room with amenities like cyber lounge and billiard tables.
- Post Centennial Park. Post Centennial Park, a mid-rise community residing in the Centennial Hill neighborhood in downtown Atlanta, is located on 325 Centennial Olympic Park Drive Northwest. Developed by Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc., this building features 407 apartments, ranging from under 500 square feet to more than 1,350 square feet, as well as penthouse home options. Pricing for rent starts around the $1,200 mark. Some building amenities include a rooftop sky deck, rooftop aqua lounge with resort-style pool and a fitness center with resort-quality training equipment.
- Village Square at Newnan Crossing. Novare Group, PointOne Holdings Development and Batson-Cook Development Co. have collaborated to create Village Square at Newnan Crossing, a 298-unit multifamily project featuring a mix of three-story apartment buildings, 94 big house units and 12 for-rent townhomes. Humpreys Partners & Associates designed the community, while Kimley-Horn & Associates served as civil engineer and landscape architect. Located at the intersection of Newnan Crossing Boulevard East and Lower Fayetteville Road, the property will host an array of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom units.
- 764 Memorial. A condominium named 764 Memorial is located at the brink of Cabbagetown. Developed by ITP Development, housing offerings include 11 one-bedroom and 13 two-bedroom units, as well as five townhomes. Prices range from the $200,000s to $300,000s. The project is expected to be completed fall of 2018.
- Hanover West Peachtree. This 332-unit luxury apartment complex is located at 1010 West Peachtree Street Northwest. Hanover West Peachtree offers a mix of studio, one- and two-bedroom floorplans and approximately 14,000 square feet of ground floor retail (with associated garage parking). Community amenities include three rooftop skydecks with city views, resort-like grand courtyard with outdoor pool and media room with large screen TV and surround-sound.
- 1000 Park Avenue Residential Tower. Located in Buckhead, the 27-story 1000 Park Avenue Residential Tower offers a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom luxury apartment units, numbering 267 units in total. Some community amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center and a residential Sky Lounge on the 27th floor with a covered outdoor terrace and pool deck overlooking downtown Atlanta. Designed by Reese Vanderbilt & Associates, this building is expected to be complete by August 2018.
Read more from our New Construction Issue
- COVER STORY: Atlanta’s building boom: New construction trends to watch
- Residents strike a balance at cohousing developments
- Survey: Agents talk about selling new construction
- Agent Snapshot: Magda Gomez, Realtor, RE/MAX Center