Although the Georgia Realtors Political Action Committee (GARPAC) does not officially endorse candidates, the association has provided a full list of candidates that received financial support from GARPAC.
Governor candidate Brian Kemp and Lt. Governor candidate Geoff Duncan received support from the organization, as well as John Barrow for secretary of state and Chris Carr for attorney general.
“The GARPAC supports local candidates in the metro Atlanta area who share our position on issues such as protecting property rights, promoting smart growth, creating affordable housing opportunities, and encouraging economic development — regardless of partisan affiliation,” the association notes on its website.
Meanwhile, the Atlanta Realtors Association RPAC highlighted five endorsements for races in the Atlanta area:
- Chairman Robb Pitts, Fulton County Commission Chair
- Chris Owens, Mayor, Alpharetta
- John Hipes, Alpharetta City Council, Post 4
- Commissioner Bob Weatherford, Cobb County Commission, District 1
- Commissioner Joann Birrell, Cobb County Commission, District 3
It also highlights five State Constitutional Amendments and two referendums on the ballot for all Georgia residents, which includes a summary as well as the pros and cons of questions.