This idyllic home is like something out of a fairy tale with its pastoral backdrop and quick access to breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. No wonder the location of this 2-bedroom home on Magdalen Islands, Quebec, Canada, is one of Lonely Planet’s No. 1 destinations. The fully furnished home is priced at $400,000 for one lucky buyer and even comes with its own kayak.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- New real estate tech tools abound this week in our latest edition of RealTech. @MoxiWorks @Tour24now… https://t.co/Lg81z2zHN9 about 12 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Miami's Legacy Hotel & Residences is about to break ground on what is the ultimate post-pandemic luxury: an onsite… https://t.co/2L96pLRsF7 about 14 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- This architectural landmark Austin, Texas, was originally designed by Larry Speck, founding director of the Center… https://t.co/6FTZ8fW7B7 about 16 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Looking to think outside the “Brady Bunch” Zoom box? Here are some tips to create a memorable virtual event. https://t.co/FqrWceZBR0 03:00:10 PM July 01, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- A new report forecasts declining affordability by this summer, as economic realities put the brakes on household in… https://t.co/VykIe6dIHY 12:01:23 PM July 01, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager