Maybe all this social distancing has helped your clients realize how much they like being alone. If so, the historic 1894 Wolf Trap Lighthouse could be perfect for them. Located a remote 3 miles from shore in the Chesapeake Bay, it’ll keep out any unwanted visitors or germs. Listed at $294,000, it also includes a picturesque 0.68-acre lot on the shore of Horn Harbor in Port Haywood, Virginia, for easy access (as long as you have a boat).
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- As the nation fights to rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, housing — the one bright spot for the U.… https://t.co/xPmYiWP7tB about 2 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The real estate market might just be officially out of the woods, at least for now, with four major economic indica… https://t.co/zjv6dNl6DD about 5 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- This 2,553-square-foot home in Phoenix is not a piece of history solely because it was designed by world-renowned a… https://t.co/PnR2svyIAy about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Consumers are pulling back the reins as the post-lockdown pandemic surges continue to take a toll on the economy. https://t.co/gTUZNMEd5B about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It’s been about two years since the National Association of Realtors launched its financial planning and assistance… https://t.co/dblRewkZcj about 11 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager