Category: Home search platform
Homebuyers are often found perusing listings on various online home search sites, while their agent is sending them listings directly from the MLS. The two often continue using completely different platforms throughout the entire home search process. Zenlist was formed to provide a new kind of search experience that allows agents to invite clients to use the private app and connect early in the homebuying process, enabling them to search and discuss without the client turning into a lead for other agents.
What is Zenlist?
- Zenlist is a collaborative platform that brings agents and clients together under one roof. In the app, agents and clients can share and discuss listings, save/tweak searches and organize search results to help buyers find their perfect home, all without having to use any additional tools or software.
- Zenlist is a private platform free of any type of advertisements from other agents. Buyer’s contact information, listing views and search patterns are visible only to the agent they’re working with.
- Zenlist is available via the web and mobile app and conveniently integrates FMLS and GAMLS listings.
Why Agents Want Zenlist
Zenlist will become integral to any agent’s process because it provides seamless communication between agents and clients, shows exactly what clients are looking at in the app and gives updates when clients modify their searches or filters. It better ensures that agents’ clients will remain their clients through improved engagement and visibility. Unlike other home-search platforms, clients using Zenlist cannot be captured as leads by other agents. Clients can engage only with their own agent on Zenlist.
“The site is easy to understand and navigate through. I really love the opportunity for my clients to go into the program and search and tweak their search if they desire.”
— Barbara T., Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
“The system is easy for both brokers and clients to use as one, making it different from everything else out there. Giving clients the ability to update the search opens a new way to collaborate and find the right properties!”
— Trevor H., @properties
“I only found my house because of Zenlist — I decided to play around above the max budget I gave [my agent] and found a listing with everything I wanted. We are currently under contract closing in a few weeks. Without Zenlist I would have never found it.
— Seth M., Homebuyer
Price and sign-up details
- 30-day free trial
- Individual agents pay $59 per month with no contract
- Paying for a year upfront is $588 ($49 per month)
- Brokerages that sign up with 10 agents or more pay $468 per year per agent ($39/month per agent)