Being able to market new developments in a way that engages both customers and agents is crucial for developers to succeed. We talk with leaders in new construction about what it takes to reach both agents and buyers. What works? What doesn't? We find out.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Atlanta is named one of the most fun cities in the country by @wallethub, @PulteHomes relaunches its Centrex bran… https://t.co/JuY125UV0Z about 6 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- After four months of declines, existing-home sales stayed steady in August from July, according to @nardotrealtor https://t.co/uDNRWIsG8q about 9 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- A survey from @Savills and @homeaway found that buyers are prioritizing the purchasing of second vacation homes f… https://t.co/r1kYj5InCn 12:45:05 PM September 20, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Housing starts grew in August by more than 9 percent, a significant change of pace after two months of declines https://t.co/mYyG3kSJmj 08:34:39 AM September 20, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Confidence within the homebuilding industry remains generally high despite some persistent headwinds, according to… https://t.co/mQ01Xsv9k2 11:40:05 AM September 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.