Being quarantined at home has been difficult for many, but this Miami penthouse offers plenty of musical cheers. Alongside captivating views of the ocean, the 8,332-square-foot unit also includes a personal nightclub. With a built-in DJ booth and dance floor, it’d be hard to complain about not having a night out. The 5-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom home is currently on the market for $10.9 million. Courtesy of Anna Sherrill.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- As the nation fights to rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, housing — the one bright spot for the U.… https://t.co/xPmYiWP7tB about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The real estate market might just be officially out of the woods, at least for now, with four major economic indica… https://t.co/zjv6dNl6DD about 4 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- This 2,553-square-foot home in Phoenix is not a piece of history solely because it was designed by world-renowned a… https://t.co/PnR2svyIAy about 8 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Consumers are pulling back the reins as the post-lockdown pandemic surges continue to take a toll on the economy. https://t.co/gTUZNMEd5B about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It’s been about two years since the National Association of Realtors launched its financial planning and assistance… https://t.co/dblRewkZcj about 10 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager