The list recognizes the top 0.065% of more than 1.6 million licensed Realtors across the country based on 2021 data. Some key findings from this year’s results, which are based on 2021 sales, include:
- Top individual agents averaged 241.2 transaction sides and $253.8 million in sales volume, compared to 211 sides and $213.2 million the year before.
- Teams averaged 430 transaction sides, down from 443 sides from the previous rankings, while teams averaged $257.5 million, up from $213.2 million.
- Small teams of one to five agents closed more transactions than medium teams of six to 10 agents or large teams of 11 to 20 agents.
- Overwhelming majorities of the rankings’ 13,686 agents and 10,223 teams were associated with well-known national or regional brands, at 96% and 94%, respectively.
Below are the individuals and teams from Georgia with their ranks in each category and their number of sides and sales volumes, as presented by RealTrends. No Georgia-based small or large teams made it into the volume rankings.
Individuals by Sides
11. Shirley Gary, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta, 574.4 sides, Atlanta
61. Christa Huffstickler, Engel & Völkers Atlanta, 217.05 sides, Atlanta
98. Amanda Fiebig, AF Realty Group, 179 sides, Perry
Individuals by Volume
11. Shirley Gary, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta, $257.3 million, Atlanta
Small Teams (2-5 agents) by Sides
4. Amanda & Kyla Team, ERA All In One Realty, 875 sides, Albany
10. The Fitts Team, RE/MAX Town & Country, 540 sides, Blue Ridge
20 .The Kurzner Group, ERA Atlantic Realty, 371.3 sides, Alpharetta
37. Rasmus Real Estate Group, Rasmus Real Estate Group, 317 sides, Atlanta
Medium Teams (6-10 agents) by Sides
21. Jamie Moorman Team, Keller Williams Middle Georgia, 413 sides, Warner Robins
22. The Hupman Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Savannah, 412.9 sides, Richmond Hill
24. Manns Paris, Coldwell Banker Kennon, Parker, Duncan & Davis, 405.6 sides, Columbus
63. Team Callahan, KEller Williams Savannah, 313, Savannah
Medium Teams (6-10 agents) by Volume
12. Team Bonneau, Ansley Real Estate, $424.9 million, Atlanta
Large Teams (11-20 agents) by Sides
57. The Trisha Cook Team, Keller Williams Savannah, 438.1 sides, Savannah
Mega Teams (21-plus agents) by Sides
1. Mark Spain Real Estate, 10,374 sides, Alpharetta
21. Sanders Team, Sanders Team Realty, 2,953 sides, Woodstock
38. Tamra Wade Team, RE/MAX Tru, 994 sides, Buford
51. The Justin Landis Group, 823 sides, Atlanta
Mega Teams (21-plus agents) by Volume
2. Mark Spain Real Estate, $3.34 billion, Alpharetta
39. Sanders Team, Sanders Team Realty, $619.4 million, Woodstock