AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
This 2019 edition recognizes the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Atlanta.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- It’s been decades since the unemployment rate was this low. Find out how that might affect real estate.… https://t.co/yjf72HoxSs about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- A new study purports to reveal the safest cities in America. Find out how Atlanta did. @wallethub @Gallup https://t.co/gkKMpxuUqr about 2 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Home builders Kolter Homes and SR Homes get new leadership. @kolter_homes @srhomesga https://t.co/LwQGSp9MLc about 7 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- For Madeline Sater, a Realtor at Harry Norman Realtors, success is a three-legged stool. "Be patient, sincere, and… https://t.co/BgGGLipXFX about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Also included in the report is the finding that millennials are generally unconcerned about qualifying for a home l… https://t.co/mpvFnzeakI about 10 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager