AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
It seems that every agent wants to attain the coveted “top producer” status. But what do agents think a “top producer” is and how does that reputation translate into business value?
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- @Homesnap aims to improve its automated digital marketing and agent productivity offerings. https://t.co/W1d6tlrfBj about 2 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to Homesnap
- Recent trends and reports point toward a thriving industry in 2018. https://t.co/cMiYak7VSm about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite
- A new study highlights more reasons why Atlanta is a likely candidate for Amazon HQ2, plus more news from the… https://t.co/JrwPHXE3EV 11:23:52 AM February 16, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Two Fulton County cities made this list of safest cities in the country https://t.co/oHOyt8vFmW 12:15:24 PM February 15, 2018 from Hootsuite
- A quarter of homebuyers said that a mortgage rate rise of 5 percent would have no impact on their decisions whatsoe… https://t.co/ceKkzbNj9z 09:11:17 AM February 15, 2018 from Hootsuite