AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
What does it take to become a managing broker? We check in with agents who made the transition from independent contractor to manager to learn what surprised them, the lessons they’ve learned along the way and the skills that have been most vital to their success so far.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Zillow crunches the numbers to show how listing at the perfect time can maximize your profits. @zillow https://t.co/0mDuwsfe3s about 8 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Could stock market dip mean lower mortgage rates? See NAR's Pending Home Sales report to find out. @nardotrealtor https://t.co/4SeGbuHIgj about 12 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Butterfly effect in the real estate market? What does the coronavirus have to do with mortgage interest rates?… https://t.co/3HKCq3oqTe about 13 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Nearly 75% of Americans worry about climate change when buying or selling a home, according to a new report. @Redfin https://t.co/4E1U5FfeIy 01:10:08 PM February 26, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- ShowingTime’s index points to growing demand for listings in the South, signaling a competitive housing market in t… https://t.co/tu63wWWYO4 09:22:06 AM February 26, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager