AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The coronavirus pandemic slowed the rate of growth for rents across the country beginning in April, according to an… https://t.co/IYD337Gqum about 8 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Sales of new construction single-family homes across the country rose 0.6% in April, according to new data released… https://t.co/ewq0YOaYHL about 10 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Buyers with the pocket change to afford the $25 million Princeton Estates are likely to live long and prosper. https://t.co/CCM1Ya2K5a about 11 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Even though the overall existing-home sales data also reflects a market slowdown given the current circumstances,… https://t.co/oC0YwA9XDA about 12 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Buying a home is probably the most stressful and rewarding process someone will go through, and I love to be a par… https://t.co/5ZH1bSk8oQ about 14 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager