AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This fully functional 2-bedroom, historic log cabin, built circa 1927-1929 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, would make A… https://t.co/6cpsgKoTDy about 2 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- A new survey on consumer sentiment about the real estate market shows buyers are surprisingly optimistic right now. https://t.co/1P0EqiAKBN about 3 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Home purchases from foreign buyers declined 5% year over year through the first financial quarter of 2020, accordin… https://t.co/LGXnn7TPxW about 21 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Ansley Atlanta Real Estate has been named Best Brokerage Website in the 2020 Atlanta Agents’ Choice Awards! Congrat… https://t.co/GJ2FCMo9yd about 23 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Freddie Mac’s latest multifamily midyear report revealed what landlords across the country already know: the pandem… https://t.co/6dm6Wa6BCF 03:30:13 PM August 05, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager