AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
We spotlight some of the city's best agents, lenders and other real estate professionals in our annual special issue.
Our Top 5 Stories
The MLS Mistakes That Are Costing You Sales
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This week in Atlanta: Inventory increases from last year, Norfolk Southern unveils plans for new headquarters and m… https://t.co/Uro5Bz01h9 04:02:41 PM December 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- How confident should we be in the housing market? https://t.co/vCKPwAN17L 09:34:11 AM December 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Can this market last? We dug into some recent numbers. https://t.co/naVn3AH9jZ 02:33:30 PM December 13, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- The #RedLighttheGulch group has come up with quite a few objections to the incentives #Atlanta is offering on this… https://t.co/MssliaQxM7 02:41:50 PM December 12, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Though the developers haven't broken ground yet, @No2OpusPlace could significantly change the supply picture for l… https://t.co/le1KZiRiiu 03:10:04 PM December 11, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.