AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
We talk to real estate leaders on a national and local level to talk about the impacts of the Fair Housing Act and the work that still need to be done.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- A new engineering and sales hub in Atlanta is opening for @Opendoor , plus a special from @atlantatm_homes , a ne… https://t.co/nHvZ1n8JyX 12:00:24 PM June 15, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Vacation home markets are recovering slower than most from the housing market crash, according to @zillow https://t.co/thLaGNk5tL 09:14:00 AM June 15, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Although there are growing concerns about affordability, the majority of Americans are still considering buying a h… https://t.co/g2PiPdROwy 12:00:25 PM June 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- See the top ways that agents are using mobile devices in order to help them with their business https://t.co/uDWGzuS2Qr 08:51:35 AM June 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Reports show that the significant increase in household wealth is partially due to the rising value of homes nation… https://t.co/fYnvC1nmac 02:10:53 PM June 13, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.