AGENTS Who Brunch is a real estate network and philanthropy brunch created for agents, realtors and brokers. AGENTS Who Brunch pre-launched on Dec. 27, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with a group of agents, brokers and realtors from a number of states, including Georgia and North Carolina. The group donated clothing to the nonprofit organization “Dress for Success” to empower economically challenged women to get back into the job market.
Atlanta homebuilders talk about the high demand for homes around the area and the trends they are seeing across the market.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This week Atlanta lost renowned developer John Williams, plus news from @TPGHomesAtlanta , @AshtonWoods ,… https://t.co/8bhkFw9Ay4 about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite
- While wages are growing, home prices are growing at a faster pace nationwide https://t.co/KRNedOYXTL about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite
- According to the latest data from @REMAXofGA , home prices in the greater Atlanta area are up 8 percent from last y… https://t.co/YuHauNYbfE 02:55:30 PM April 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- A startup that helps freelancers monitor expenses, @hurdlr announced a new focus on the real estate industry https://t.co/9SlQZ7halh 12:18:11 PM April 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Builders are increasing the number of homes the are building, but it’s still not enough to keep up with demand acco… https://t.co/0P96BZ99Dv 09:48:02 AM April 19, 2018 from Hootsuite