Atlanta Agent magazine celebrated the release of Who’s Who in Atlanta Residential Real Estate with an event held at Millworks Apartments on Dec. 13. Attendees enjoyed libations, hors d’oeuvres and mingling with the best in Atlanta real estate. Event sponsors included Continental Realty Corporation, Matrix Residential and Ohlson & Medlock.
Hear from Atlanta agents about which neighborhoods are in demand and where buyers are headed.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The City of Atlanta announced the acquisition of land for the Beltline’s planned Southside Trail, plus news from In… https://t.co/koaaXcBhq1 12:06:08 PM March 16, 2018 from Hootsuite
- A startup that helps renters transition to homeownership, @divvyhomes chose Atlanta as one of its three launch cit… https://t.co/xThDwX5MrG 12:30:14 PM March 15, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Millennials made more a third of all home purchases last year, according to a new report from the @nardotrealtor https://t.co/rLyahtMKm9 09:07:00 AM March 15, 2018 from Hootsuite
- A new study from @ApartmentList finds that many millennials are relying on family for financial support due to home… https://t.co/lEmND8yC4r 04:29:01 PM March 14, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Home sales in Atlanta last month grew steadily from January, but low home supply remains an issue in the market, ac… https://t.co/qVHXbmxG8O 11:29:25 AM March 14, 2018 from Hootsuite