Atlanta Agent magazine celebrated the release of Who’s Who in Atlanta Residential Real Estate with an event held at Millworks Apartments on Dec. 13. Attendees enjoyed libations, hors d’oeuvres and mingling with the best in Atlanta real estate. Event sponsors included Continental Realty Corporation, Matrix Residential and Ohlson & Medlock.
We talk to local luxury agents about how they got started in the luxury sub-market, what characteristics a luxury agent needs to have and how to market to those buyers and sellers.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Shoot Real Estate Photography Like a Pro Learn how to compose a listing photo that will instantly catch the eye of buyers at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The Georgia Trust and Madison-Morgan Conservancy are searching for a buyer to rehabilitate the Foster-Thomason-Mill… https://t.co/v8myzJy9p3 about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Luxury home sales continue to soar, with a 25 percent increase, according to @realtordotcom https://t.co/JsgsKjKmZN about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- The @urbaninstitute identified reasons as to why millennials are waiting longer to buy a home (other than student l… https://t.co/17r2N3bN31 about 23 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- This week @Nextdoor announced that they will be joining forces with @HouseCanary to include property valuations a… https://t.co/VOOBabqQjU 08:42:03 AM July 20, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- See how the residential real estate market has changed over the past decade https://t.co/Ir7gAqKKgz 04:30:10 PM July 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.