Atlanta Agent magazine celebrated the release of Who’s Who in Atlanta Residential Real Estate with an event held at Millworks Apartments on Dec. 13. Attendees enjoyed libations, hors d’oeuvres and mingling with the best in Atlanta real estate. Event sponsors included Continental Realty Corporation, Matrix Residential and Ohlson & Medlock.
We spoke with agents and auction professionals about how the real estate auction has evolved and what it means for agents.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Maybe what you don't know *can* hurt you. Or at least keep you from becoming a homeowner. https://t.co/goDDkdf8ot https://t.co/sAXSzOYPub about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “While the inversion of the yield curve is one of the most vaunted indicators of recession risk, it does not mean t… https://t.co/l73QUFUD9K about 7 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “They really are works of art, and don’t fit many of the ideals of what new home construction can provide people to… https://t.co/wCTxxnrvmp about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “While the inversion of the yield curve is one of the most vaunted indicators of recession risk, it does not mean t… https://t.co/dEBbYvWmlw 05:55:05 PM August 19, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- @austin__landers joins @dorseyalston. Read about it here, along with other recent moves in the real estate industry… https://t.co/1vR7ybOvmF 05:01:05 PM August 19, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager in reply to austin__landers