NAR hosted its Tech Edge events, which teach REALTORS® the latest business technology skills and trends changing the real estate industry, on Friday, Oct. 7. Attendees had the opportunity to attend numerous professional development events that offered action items to help build their business.
We talk to Compass CEO Robert Reffkin, Keller Williams' Adi Pavlovic and Engel & Völkers' Kelly Stephens about the ways real estate companies are working to integrate technology into the day-to-day business.
Our Top 5 Stories
How Every Real Estate Agent Can Increase Productivity Through 'Timebatching'
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- . @HUDgov filed a discrimination complaint against Facebook claiming that its advertising options violates the Fair… https://t.co/IFHMXkiIlq about 10 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- The national foreclosure rate reached its lowest point since 2006, according to a report from @CoreLogic https://t.co/nIjIJGJINe about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Georgia's unemployment rate dropped below 4 percent for the first time in 17 years, plus news about The Gulch plans… https://t.co/iADeptzMGU 11:33:14 AM August 17, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- In 2016, the median age of all owner-occupied homes was 37 years. In 2005, it was 31. https://t.co/IhzLtOLUfD 08:40:44 AM August 17, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- . @HUDgov is looking for public comments regarding plans on “streamlining” the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housin… https://t.co/ILe86mcvQM 03:10:07 PM August 16, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.