NAR hosted its Tech Edge events, which teach REALTORS® the latest business technology skills and trends changing the real estate industry, on Friday, Oct. 7. Attendees had the opportunity to attend numerous professional development events that offered action items to help build their business.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- "Even though the overall existing-home sales data also reflects a market slowdown given the current circumstances,… https://t.co/fsOZZPJXoe about 28 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Preparing your post-COVID-19 game plan? Get a head start by participating in our Agent Snapshot feature. It's free… https://t.co/1Cyvxa1z8T about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The firm said in a press release that the addition of Sarah Stitgen is part of a growth strategy launched in 2017.… https://t.co/3ApG3zlweT about 22 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Pending home sales hit rock bottom in April, marking two straight months of declines brought about by coronavirus-r… https://t.co/gn4BJUuVZ1 about 23 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Congratulations, Atlanta, you're almost affordable. https://t.co/h4PXNcCyou 09:02:14 AM May 29, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager