The Atlanta Board of Realtors and FMLS hosted their 15th showcase at the residential Real Estate Trade Show on Thursday, Aug. 13 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Realtors were able to attend various industry seminars from national and regional speakers, industry items, services and business tools. All proceeds from the event benefitted the Habitat for Humanity Atlanta Chapter.
With the new year comes new changes in real estate regulations at a local, state and federal level. In Georgia, the changes are few in number and will mainly be focusing on the way appraisals are handled within the state.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- See what Pulte Homes predicts will be the home design trends this year https://t.co/SPiDDquqYN about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite
- In 2018, home sales, housing construction and home prices are all likely to increase https://t.co/Bsabwtygab about 6 hours ago from Hootsuite
- What advice does Margie Medlin from @REMAXPure have for new people to the industry? "Pick a great mentor with grea… https://t.co/HKg7koLSrj about 22 hours ago from Hootsuite
- December mortgage applications jump nearly 8 percent. https://t.co/rJ7ZZpK5KC about 23 hours ago from Hootsuite
- While home sales in the Atlanta area saw the standard seasonal slowdown, @remax of Georgia reports that one county… https://t.co/tXickaXC4W 01:31:01 PM January 22, 2018 from Hootsuite