The Atlanta Board of Realtors and FMLS hosted their 15th showcase at the residential Real Estate Trade Show on Thursday, Aug. 13 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Realtors were able to attend various industry seminars from national and regional speakers, industry items, services and business tools. All proceeds from the event benefitted the Habitat for Humanity Atlanta Chapter.
We talk to Atlanta lenders about the latest developments and trends in home financing as well as what they see coming up ahead.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Listing Appointment
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Urban Purpose Design brings new home designs to Summerhilll, @NAP1954 is building an apartment complex in partnersh… https://t.co/lhhBFnKlAr about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Home prices and interest rates are up, leading to existing home sales declining to the lowest level since November… https://t.co/9NlcG9t4D1 about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- The latest @BankofAmerica Insights survey show that homeownership is still one of the highest priorities for millen… https://t.co/sNees6Z6iF about 15 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Less buyers are placing offers sight unseen according to @Redfin , a @nardotrealtor rep heads to @zillow , @trulia… https://t.co/MqrJrZO2uF 03:50:06 PM October 18, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- Although inventory is starting to get better, it still can't keep up with demand in the area, according to the Sept… https://t.co/LlqXc5zMRN 12:30:16 PM October 18, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.