Former NFL linebacker Julian Peterson is selling his 11,210-square-foot Atlanta home for $3.2 million. According to Realtor.com, the Mediterranean-style abode has an assortment of features and amenities including six bedrooms, 11 baths, home theater, sauna, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, casino area with slot machines and game tables, wine cellar, full gym and outdoor pool.
In other Atlanta real estate news…
- After a decade, the Chattahoochee River development named Riverview Landing finally commenced its first phase of construction. According to Curbed Atlanta, this Smyrna community will include a luxury apartment complex with one-, two- and three-bedroom residences, in addition to single-family home and townhome options.
- Homebuilder D.R. Horton proposed the construction of a new development in Newnan, according to Builder Online. Currently dubbed “Poplar Road Crossing,” this development of 596 single-family homes would rank among the largest new residential projects in metro Atlanta in recent years.
- An analysis by CoStar reveals that new in-town apartments have dominated Atlanta metro home sales in 2017. Fifteen of the 25 largest apartment sales last year were in the city of Atlanta or close-by DeKalb County, and 267 multifamily sales totaled more than $4.7 billion worth of transactions in 2017.
- Novare Group, with partners PointOne Holdings Development and Batson-Cook Development Company, broke ground for their new luxury apartment development in Newnan. This 123-acre mixed-use master development will include 298 apartment units, “Big House” units and for-rent townhomes.
- Jessica Houghton of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Atlanta is a finalist for National Association of Realtors’ Class of 2018 “30 Under 30.” In 2017, Houghton saw 31.5 individual transaction sides and $9.1 million in individual sales volume.
- A new condo project named Juniper and 5th is moving forward with construction in Midtown, according to Curbed Atlanta. With condominium units numbering at 150, the prices are expected to be in the $500,000-$600,000 range.