This 1,050-square-foot home, located on the Manatee River in Palmetto, Florida, is one of only two known floating chapels in the world. The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom structure was converted to a luxury home, but it maintains much of its original chapel design. And at a listing price of $399,000, it’s a miracle, perhaps, that this home hasn’t been snatched up already.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- As the nation fights to rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, housing — the one bright spot for the U.… https://t.co/xPmYiWP7tB about 3 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The real estate market might just be officially out of the woods, at least for now, with four major economic indica… https://t.co/zjv6dNl6DD about 6 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- This 2,553-square-foot home in Phoenix is not a piece of history solely because it was designed by world-renowned a… https://t.co/PnR2svyIAy about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Consumers are pulling back the reins as the post-lockdown pandemic surges continue to take a toll on the economy. https://t.co/gTUZNMEd5B about 10 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It’s been about two years since the National Association of Realtors launched its financial planning and assistance… https://t.co/dblRewkZcj about 11 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager