This architectural landmark Austin, Texas, was originally designed by Larry Speck, founding director of the Center for American Architecture and Design, and “juxtaposes austere concrete with sleek white pine floors and lofty wood-and-steel roof trusses,” according to the $9 million listing on Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty. The home will dazzle residents and visitors alike with unique details such as its kitchen wall made of lichen-speckled tree bark and kitchen island topped with white macaubas quartzite.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- New real estate tech tools abound this week in our latest edition of RealTech. @MoxiWorks @Tour24now… https://t.co/Lg81z2zHN9 about 5 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Miami's Legacy Hotel & Residences is about to break ground on what is the ultimate post-pandemic luxury: an onsite… https://t.co/2L96pLRsF7 about 7 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- This architectural landmark Austin, Texas, was originally designed by Larry Speck, founding director of the Center… https://t.co/6FTZ8fW7B7 about 9 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Looking to think outside the “Brady Bunch” Zoom box? Here are some tips to create a memorable virtual event. https://t.co/FqrWceZBR0 03:00:10 PM July 01, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- A new report forecasts declining affordability by this summer, as economic realities put the brakes on household in… https://t.co/VykIe6dIHY 12:01:23 PM July 01, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager