The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals released its 11th annual Top 250 Latino Agents Report recognizing outstanding real estate agents and teams from across the U.S. Numerous Atlanta-area professionals made the rankings, which were broken down by dollar volume/deal count and individual agents, agent teams and geographical region.
Below, we list individual Atlanta agents who made the list and their rankings. To see the full report with team and geographic rankings, click here.
Top Atlanta-area agents by transactions, with rank:
- Naiverh Carolina Castelao, 142 transactions, Virtual Properties Realty, Duluth.
- Lourdes Moscoso, 98 transactions, Rudhil Companies LLC Duluth.
- Nidia Guzman, 94 transactions, Virtual Properties Realty, Atlanta.
- Richard Rodriguez, 81 transactions, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, Hoschton.
- Carmela Moreno, 79 transactions, eXp Realty, Atlanta.
- Hilda Abbott, 64 transactions, RudHil Companies LLC, Duluth.
- Hector A. Melara, 56 transactions, eXp Realty LLC, Atlanta.
- Kiara Velasco, 55 transactions, La Rosa Realty LLC, Gainsville.
Top Atlanta-area agents by deal volume, with rank:
- Hilda Abbott,$35,193,460 volume, 64 transactions, RudHil Companies LLC, Duluth.
- Patty Webb, $29,065,800 volume, 28 transactions, Harry Norman, REALTORS®, Atlanta.
- Lordes Moscoso, $27,672,792 volume, 98 transactions, Rudhil Companies LLC, Duluth.
- Nidia Guzman, $27,564,038 volume, 94 transactions, Virtual Properties Realty, Atlanta.