Georgia-based Infinity RE Impact recently acquired a 13-asset portfolio of affordable multifamily communities in Georgia and South Carolina.
The firm purchased the properties with an $87.7 million two-year bridge loan financed through Berkadia.
“Almost 10 years ago we financed the first deal for the predecessor company to Infinity and my team and I are so excited about Infinity’s growth and development,” Berkadia managing director Jeff Lawrence said in a press release. “We are not merely a debt provider, they are our partner. As such, we are focused on assisting them in growing all aspects of their business.”
The 13 properties include:
- 118-unit Lake Forest Apartments at 1360 Otilia Drive in Gainesville.
- 80-unit Forest Creek at Moultrie Apartments at 409 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in Moultrie.
- 98-unit Lakeview Apartments at 1210 Stewart St. in Carrollton.
- 160-unit Rolling Ridge Apartments at 100 Rolling Ridge Drive in Athens.
- 100-unit Shenandoah Forest Apartments at 8 Forest Circle in Newnan.
- 130-unit Sunny Brook Apartments at 1300 Mineral Springs Road in Elberton.
- 90-unit Briarwood Apartments at 1201 S 1st St. in Jesup.
- 150-unit Indian Oaks at 1103 E Church St. in Fort Valley.
- 78-unit Shadowood at 2506 Lumpkin Road in Augusta.
- 120-unit The Cliffs at 826 Shugart Road in Dalton.
- 75-unit Riverbend at 441 E McIntosh St. in Milledgeville.
- 66-unit Georgian Woods at 120 McNeil Drive in Douglas.
- 76-unit Crestview Village at 908 Crestview Road in Easley, S.C.