The Atlanta Board of REALTORS premier fundraising event of the year, the ABR FUNdraiser was held April 21, at the Capital Grille in Dunwoody. More than 300 members raised over $29,000 to aid in the association’s fundraising efforts in building its 15th Habitat for Humanity home. The event featured food, a live band, raffles and the opportunity to bid on donated items.
With the new year comes new changes in real estate regulations at a local, state and federal level. In Georgia, the changes are few in number and will mainly be focusing on the way appraisals are handled within the state.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- See which parks around Atlanta will be getting upgrades in 2018 and more real estate news from this week https://t.co/McGlgHDrxi about 22 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Karen Rodriguez, founder and president of the @GROUP_KORA_team at @bhhsgeorgia, closed the highest-priced condo sal… https://t.co/2zxw41N6kD 02:22:43 PM January 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- While housing starts dipped in December, building permits and single-family authorizations grew compared to 2016 https://t.co/612IPZ09wO 09:09:23 AM January 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Tight inventory fueled by a tight labor market and low interest rates propelled home values to record heights in 20… https://t.co/Ya6P4auuyP 02:40:03 PM January 18, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Amazon announced on Thursday that it has narrowed its list potential sites for its second headquarters to 20 cities… https://t.co/ZQR7SseeSx 09:30:41 AM January 18, 2018 from Hootsuite