The Atlanta Board of REALTORS premier fundraising event of the year, the ABR FUNdraiser was held April 21, at the Capital Grille in Dunwoody. More than 300 members raised over $29,000 to aid in the association’s fundraising efforts in building its 15th Habitat for Humanity home. The event featured food, a live band, raffles and the opportunity to bid on donated items.
Atlanta homebuilders talk about the high demand for homes around the area and the trends they are seeing across the market.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This week Atlanta lost renowned developer John Williams, plus news from @TPGHomesAtlanta , @AshtonWoods ,… https://t.co/8bhkFw9Ay4 about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite
- While wages are growing, home prices are growing at a faster pace nationwide https://t.co/KRNedOYXTL about 19 hours ago from Hootsuite
- According to the latest data from @REMAXofGA , home prices in the greater Atlanta area are up 8 percent from last y… https://t.co/YuHauNYbfE 02:55:30 PM April 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- A startup that helps freelancers monitor expenses, @hurdlr announced a new focus on the real estate industry https://t.co/9SlQZ7halh 12:18:11 PM April 19, 2018 from Hootsuite
- Builders are increasing the number of homes the are building, but it’s still not enough to keep up with demand acco… https://t.co/0P96BZ99Dv 09:48:02 AM April 19, 2018 from Hootsuite