The Atlanta Board of REALTORS premier fundraising event of the year, the ABR FUNdraiser was held April 21, at the Capital Grille in Dunwoody. More than 300 members raised over $29,000 to aid in the association’s fundraising efforts in building its 15th Habitat for Humanity home. The event featured food, a live band, raffles and the opportunity to bid on donated items.
We talk to Compass CEO Robert Reffkin, Keller Williams' Adi Pavlovic and Engel & Völkers' Kelly Stephens about the ways real estate companies are working to integrate technology into the day-to-day business.
Our Top 5 Stories
How Every Real Estate Agent Can Increase Productivity Through 'Timebatching'
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- . @HUDgov filed a discrimination complaint against Facebook claiming that its advertising options violates the Fair… https://t.co/IFHMXkiIlq about 10 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- The national foreclosure rate reached its lowest point since 2006, according to a report from @CoreLogic https://t.co/nIjIJGJINe about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc.
- Georgia's unemployment rate dropped below 4 percent for the first time in 17 years, plus news about The Gulch plans… https://t.co/iADeptzMGU 11:33:14 AM August 17, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- In 2016, the median age of all owner-occupied homes was 37 years. In 2005, it was 31. https://t.co/IhzLtOLUfD 08:40:44 AM August 17, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.
- . @HUDgov is looking for public comments regarding plans on “streamlining” the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housin… https://t.co/ILe86mcvQM 03:10:07 PM August 16, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc.