The Atlanta Board of REALTORS premier fundraising event of the year, the ABR FUNdraiser was held April 21, at the Capital Grille in Dunwoody. More than 300 members raised over $29,000 to aid in the association’s fundraising efforts in building its 15th Habitat for Humanity home. The event featured food, a live band, raffles and the opportunity to bid on donated items.
We spoke with agents and auction professionals about how the real estate auction has evolved and what it means for agents.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- “Clearly, the inventory of moderately-priced homes is inadequate and more home building is needed"… https://t.co/gxSvUUBnIu about 17 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “Clearly, the inventory of moderately-priced homes is inadequate and more home building is needed"… https://t.co/6HyeJ85LYl 07:41:04 PM August 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Maybe what you don't know *can* hurt you. Or at least keep you from becoming a homeowner. https://t.co/goDDkdf8ot https://t.co/AZSUTeucFJ 10:02:08 AM August 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- @jeffwestATL Would be interesting to hear about some of that. You can DM if you'd like. 01:47:17 PM August 21, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager in reply to jeffwestATL
- "I work with my clients with the premiss that we will have a lifelong business relationship. Many become close frie… https://t.co/jJdYjohHk3 08:50:06 AM August 21, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager