Engel & Völkers Atlanta recently opened a new location in South Buckhead, holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the new digs. The shop is situated between Midtown and Buckhead on 25th Street and Peachtree Street. In preparation for the move, the Peachtree Street building received a facelift and now features a crisp white exterior.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The coronavirus pandemic slowed the rate of growth for rents across the country beginning in April, according to an… https://t.co/IYD337Gqum about 14 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Sales of new construction single-family homes across the country rose 0.6% in April, according to new data released… https://t.co/ewq0YOaYHL about 15 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Buyers with the pocket change to afford the $25 million Princeton Estates are likely to live long and prosper. https://t.co/CCM1Ya2K5a about 16 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Even though the overall existing-home sales data also reflects a market slowdown given the current circumstances,… https://t.co/oC0YwA9XDA about 17 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Buying a home is probably the most stressful and rewarding process someone will go through, and I love to be a par… https://t.co/5ZH1bSk8oQ about 19 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager