Engel & Völkers Atlanta recently opened a new location in South Buckhead, holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the new digs. The shop is situated between Midtown and Buckhead on 25th Street and Peachtree Street. In preparation for the move, the Peachtree Street building received a facelift and now features a crisp white exterior.
What does it take to become a managing broker? We check in with agents who made the transition from independent contractor to manager to learn what surprised them, the lessons they’ve learned along the way and the skills that have been most vital to their success so far.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Zillow crunches the numbers to show how listing at the perfect time can maximize your profits. @zillow https://t.co/0mDuwsfe3s about 7 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Could stock market dip mean lower mortgage rates? See NAR's Pending Home Sales report to find out. @nardotrealtor https://t.co/4SeGbuHIgj about 11 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Butterfly effect in the real estate market? What does the coronavirus have to do with mortgage interest rates?… https://t.co/3HKCq3oqTe about 12 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Nearly 75% of Americans worry about climate change when buying or selling a home, according to a new report. @Redfin https://t.co/4E1U5FfeIy 01:10:08 PM February 26, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- ShowingTime’s index points to growing demand for listings in the South, signaling a competitive housing market in t… https://t.co/tu63wWWYO4 09:22:06 AM February 26, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager