Engel & Völkers Atlanta recently opened a new location in South Buckhead, holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the new digs. The shop is situated between Midtown and Buckhead on 25th Street and Peachtree Street. In preparation for the move, the Peachtree Street building received a facelift and now features a crisp white exterior.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- With more than 3 billion devices being used worldwide, one game creator has come up with a way to put data to a fun… https://t.co/tCWJade6Xn about 12 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Think you can’t take it with you? Think again. https://t.co/8Qy5KByCcZ about 14 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The report noted that the sales increase pushed inventory, resulting in 25.5% fewer homes on the market from the sa… https://t.co/0301AUo5To about 15 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- If you’ve ever wondered what might happen if the government had to shut down the economy in an attempt to combat a… https://t.co/Kuah0cH9Xn 07:00:23 PM July 30, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- CoreLogic has released two new tech tools that aim to help real estate professionals more easily navigate the new w… https://t.co/5fDaFeLRER 05:05:04 PM July 30, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager