Engel & Völkers Atlanta recently opened a new location in South Buckhead, holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the new digs. The shop is situated between Midtown and Buckhead on 25th Street and Peachtree Street. In preparation for the move, the Peachtree Street building received a facelift and now features a crisp white exterior.
We caught up with some of Atlanta’s real estate industry leaders to help us read the tea leaves and predict what the market will bring in the coming year.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Housing starts make progress in September, showing signs of more housing on the way. @FirstAmNCS… https://t.co/xLoCh2cp0q about 6 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- We spoke with some of Atlanta’s real estate industry movers and shakers to get their thoughts on the year ahead. Re… https://t.co/TmhNluSCPw about 10 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- For Rachel Guy, Realtor with Palmer House Properties & Assoc., patience is key when working with clients. “Patience… https://t.co/ZKf9XyHWyH about 11 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The results were determined by an independent survey of past customers, examining every closed transaction for the… https://t.co/zSaVqTTBRE 11:10:06 AM November 16, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Moxiworks on the grow and Zurple launches new platform. @Zurple @MoxiWorks https://t.co/XhGDkqu0sQ https://t.co/plYYr21a1a 09:01:08 AM November 16, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager