Harry Norman Realtors went all out for its 2020 Annual Top Recognition Awards, where the luxury real estate firm honored the achievements of its top agents and teams.
More than 400 Harry Norman agents, brokers and leaders gathered at the St. Regis Atlanta on Jan. 31 to not only to recognize its top producers but also to celebrate its 90th anniversary, according to a Harry Norman press release.
“In our 90th year, we are grateful to celebrate the amazing achievements by our top individuals and teams,” said Harry Norman CEO Jenni Bonura. “Harry Norman Realtors has never been just about selling homes and properties. Our agents are on the front lines of this organization day-by-day integrating themselves into the community to create a legacy and establish relationships that can be carried on for years to come.”
The firm noted the achievements of its top agents:
- Matt Hester & Associates, East Cobb, for top team, closed units.
- Hasan Pasha, Buckhead North, for top individual, closed units.
- Erin Yabroudy & Associates, Buckhead, for placing No. 1 Team, closed volume and No. 1 overall companywide, closed volume.
- Julie Barnett, Luxury Lake & Mountain, for top individual statewide, closed volume.
- Julie Altenbach, East Cobb, for top individual metro Atlanta, closed volume.