Pennsylvania developer Toll Brothers has begun development on its new residential compound project, dubbed Oleander, in the heart of Brookhaven, according to Curbed Atlanta. Placed in Emory University’s Executive Park campus, this apartment complex will offer a number of amenities including a resort-style pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a club room with a coffee bar. This building will offer 348 units and 551 parking spaces, and could be ready as soon as summer 2019.
In other Atlanta real estate news:
- The Atlanta Braves announced the decision to sell the trio of apartments known as “Home at The Battery Atlanta” that are located next to Turner Park. The communities have more than 530 residence for sale across the three buildings and is expected to receive up to $170 million or $320,000 per unit, although local agents don’t know if that is possible. However, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, if the Braves can able to get $250,000 per unit, it would be the most expensive deal of its kind in recent memory in Cobb.
- The Atlanta Realtors held its annual Top Producers Gala on March 24th at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis to celebrate the 2017 Top Producers. Of the 1,178 members of the Atlanta real estate community that were recognized, 226 members were recognized for the first time.
- Christie’s International Real Estate and its Atlanta affiliate Harry Norman, Realtors hosted an exclusive lecture named “The Rockefellers: Art and Philanthropy, A Family Legacy” at a European-style estate in Buckhead, which highlighted upcoming auctions at New York’s Rockefeller Center. The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller features a surplus of artwork that could amount to more than $500 million for charity when it goes to auction.
- Homebuilder and developer Taylor Morrison announced a new single-family home development in Alpharetta. Named Manning on the Square, this community will offer 58 single-family homes with a blend of modern and historic flair. WhatNot Atlanta reports that it is expected to open by early 2019.
- Kolter Homes announced the grand opening of its new clubhouse, The Club at Cresswind at Cresswind Peachtree City. The 17,250-square-foot building features indoor luxuries such as a pool with lap lanes, spa and a full-fitness center with a yoga/aerobics studio. It will open this May.
- Buckhead banker and community leader Merritt Bond will be honored by the Foundation of Wesley Woods at its Heroes, Saints & Legends annual fundraiser in April. According to Reporter Newspapers, Bond will be recognized for his exemplary efforts to address the challenges facing vulnerable older adults.