On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
We spoke with agents and auction professionals about how the real estate auction has evolved and what it means for agents.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- “Clearly, the inventory of moderately-priced homes is inadequate and more home building is needed"… https://t.co/gxSvUUBnIu about 16 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “Clearly, the inventory of moderately-priced homes is inadequate and more home building is needed"… https://t.co/6HyeJ85LYl 07:41:04 PM August 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Maybe what you don't know *can* hurt you. Or at least keep you from becoming a homeowner. https://t.co/goDDkdf8ot https://t.co/AZSUTeucFJ 10:02:08 AM August 22, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- @jeffwestATL Would be interesting to hear about some of that. You can DM if you'd like. 01:47:17 PM August 21, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager in reply to jeffwestATL
- "I work with my clients with the premiss that we will have a lifelong business relationship. Many become close frie… https://t.co/jJdYjohHk3 08:50:06 AM August 21, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager