On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Buyers with the pocket change to afford the $25 million Princeton Estates are likely to live long and prosper. https://t.co/CCM1Ya2K5a about 17 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- "Even though the overall existing-home sales data also reflects a market slowdown given the current circumstances,… https://t.co/fsOZZPJXoe about 1 hour ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- Preparing your post-COVID-19 game plan? Get a head start by participating in our Agent Snapshot feature. It's free… https://t.co/1Cyvxa1z8T about 3 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- The firm said in a press release that the addition of Sarah Stitgen is part of a growth strategy launched in 2017.… https://t.co/3ApG3zlweT 11:15:07 AM May 29, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- Pending home sales hit rock bottom in April, marking two straight months of declines brought about by coronavirus-r… https://t.co/gn4BJUuVZ1 10:05:08 AM May 29, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager