Every week, we ask a real estate professional for their Short List, a collection of tips and recommendations on an essential topic in real estate. This week, we talked with Katie Schanck, an agent with Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Midtown, who shared with us her simple ways for staying in touch with clients.
6. Delivering pumpkins or pies during the holidays.
5. Attending or hosting neighborhood parties or sponsoring events.
4. Sending holiday and birthday cards.
3. Computing an annual CMA of the client’s home.
2. Sending a card or making a phone call on the anniversary of the client’s closing date.
1. Sending a quarterly postcard of just-listed and just-sold homes from your team.
Katie Schanck is a native of East Cobb and graduate of Walton High School and the University of Georgia. A licensed Realtor since 2001, she is active in the Midtown community, served as president of her Condominium Homeowners’ Association, and specializes in representation of both buyers and sellers. Katie is a Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club.