Every week, we ask a real estate professional for their Short List, a collection of tips and recommendations on an essential topic in real estate. This week, we talked with Maria Boling, an associate broker with Century 21 Lindsey & Pauley, who shared with us her ways to keep up with changes in real estate.
10. Take classes. Many are offered by Realtor associations either online or from the local MLS service.
9. Work with progressive agents. We can learn a lot from the success of others.
8. Attend sales meetings. These keep agents aware of current trends.
7. Read Realtor Magazine.
6. Check the MLS home page for information.
5. Go into the office! Talk with fellow agents.
4. Ask questions, share your knowledge and get feedback.
3. Attend Realtor board meetings.
2. Get involved in the community. Volunteer.
1. Keep up with what is happening on the national and international scene.
Maria Boling is an associate broker and Realtor Emeritus with Century 21 Lindsey & Pauley in Jasper. A member of the Million Dollar Club, Maria has united purchasers and sellers since 1968.