Every week, we ask a real estate professional for their Short List, a collection of tips and recommendations on an essential topic in real estate. This week, we talked with Winter Baserva, the team leader for Seasons Realty Group in Roswell, for her tips on how to ensure your clients’ satisfaction.
8. Be prepared, and don’t make your clients do all the work themselves.
7. Be sure to ask the builder on new construction if they have an appraisal contingency or not.
6. On new construction, be sure to read and understand what your client is signing before you go on the appointment to write the contract.
5. Find out if your clients have any special needs or requirements before you take them out.
4. Be prepared for changes along the way in the showing process, and give yourself time to adjust.
3. Be truthful. ALL THE TIME.
2. Follow the GREC rules and guidelines; there is no way you can’t win if you’re doing the right thing.
1. Honesty and fairness – remember it’s an honor to work as a real estate agent.
Winter Baserva is the team leader of Seasons Realty Group in Solid Source Realty in Roswell. A 10-year veteran of Atlanta real estate, Winter is the only agent in Atlanta to be featured multiple times on House Hunters, and has been a market segment specialist for CNN and guest speaker on Business RadioX. Seasons Realty Group sells approximately 100 homes per year, and has been the No. 1 team at Solid Source Realty since 2012.