We asked agents, developers and lenders to vote for their peers and colleagues in our annual Agents’ Choice Awards. Browse the categories below to see who took home the prize.
We spoke with agents and auction professionals about how the real estate auction has evolved and what it means for agents.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Maybe what you don't know *can* hurt you. Or at least keep you from becoming a homeowner. https://t.co/goDDkdf8ot https://t.co/sAXSzOYPub about 13 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “While the inversion of the yield curve is one of the most vaunted indicators of recession risk, it does not mean t… https://t.co/l73QUFUD9K about 19 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “They really are works of art, and don’t fit many of the ideals of what new home construction can provide people to… https://t.co/wCTxxnrvmp about 21 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- “While the inversion of the yield curve is one of the most vaunted indicators of recession risk, it does not mean t… https://t.co/dEBbYvWmlw 05:55:05 PM August 19, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager
- @austin__landers joins @dorseyalston. Read about it here, along with other recent moves in the real estate industry… https://t.co/1vR7ybOvmF 05:01:05 PM August 19, 2019 from AgoraPulse Manager in reply to austin__landers