We asked agents, developers and lenders to vote for their peers and colleagues in our annual Agents’ Choice Awards. Browse the categories below to see who took home the prize.
How associations are evolving to meet Realtors’ needs in a changing industry.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- A new Zillow report shows how Atlanta housing inventory performed in 2019 compared to the rest of the country.… https://t.co/heGTZmoYZz about 3 minutes ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- WalletHub’s study outlines the best and worst states in America for driving. See how Georgia did compared to the re… https://t.co/eOjVnwijr8 about 19 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- It was standing-room-only at the informational session by Cook & James Senior Attorney Frances McKinney. @CAORinfo… https://t.co/QolWVNAQLs about 20 hours ago from AgoraPulse Manager
- A new study by Lending Tree shows that single women own more than 12 percent of homes in Atlanta. @LendingTree https://t.co/vSOxybyoPk 02:35:08 PM January 23, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager
- It was a day of intelligence gathering at Perimeter Center on Jan. 22, where real estate professionals from around… https://t.co/qNjJzVxLvA 12:18:08 PM January 23, 2020 from AgoraPulse Manager